Senior leaders and managers are critical enablers in helping their organizations be Agile, yet the role of leaders and managers in an Agile organization is different from what they are used to. This workshop helps participants learn how to form and support Agile teams to achieve better results and how to lead the cultural and behavioral changes that organizations must make to reap the benefits of an Agile product delivery approach.
Professional Agile Leadership is a two-day workshop that will equip senior leaders and managers to help their organizations become Agile by providing participants with:
• An overview of what agility is, why organizations need it to survive and thrive in a changing world, how it works, and how to quantify its benefits from a business perspective.
• The means to identify the potential opportunities and impacts of agility in terms of business value.
• The ability to compare and contrast Agile practices with alternative business practices.
• An understanding of how to help form and support Agile teams using an empirical approach.
• Ways to deal with typical challenges that Agile teams face and how to support the teams by removing impediments and becoming a servant-leader.
• An understanding of how to measure and guide Agile product delivery.
The Professional Agile Leadership course is designed for managers and those in leadership roles who want to grow their organization’s ability to respond to market opportunities, competitive pressures, or opportunities for innovation. The audience of this training is mainly for but not limited to:
• Chief Officers (CEO, CIO, CTO, COO, CFO)
• Business Development Management Heads
• Finance Management Heads
• Information Technology Heads
• Human Resources Heads
• Procurement and Legal Heads
• Project Management Officers (PMO)
JOSHUA PARTOGI is a Scrum aficionado, Scrum practitioner, Scrum coach, and Professional Scrum Trainer with Scrum.org who has a wide experience in software development in Asia Pacific. He has helped many organizations in the Philippines to understand the real value of Agility.